Book The Chaffhouse
Low Season (Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec)
2 Night Weekend Break from £400.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £500.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £700.00
Midweek Nights from £160.00 per night
Mid Season (Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sept & Oct)
2 Night Weekend Break from £500.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £600.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £1000.00
Midweek Nights from £200.00 per night
High Season (Jul & Aug)
2 Night Weekend Break from £550.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £710.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £1400.00
Midweek Nights from £240.00 per night
Changeover day Friday
Dogs are very welcome at £10.00 per dog
Please contact Allison for seasonal prices or for larger groups, to book both cottages together
Things to Bring
The Chaffhouse is fully furnished and well equipped and bed linen is provided. We also provide cleaning products, washing up liquid, tea towels, dishcloths and bath mats. You will just need to bring with you:
- Personal Towels
- Extra Loo Rolls: only one is provided per bathroom!
If you want to know anything else about The Chaffhouse, or are unsure about availability, feel free to contact us!
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
Provisional bookings by phone or email and confirmed by a non refundable 30% deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- The Chaffhouse will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. We ask that you vacate the property by 10.30am on the day of departure to allow time for cleaning and any maintenance before the next visitors arrive. We can arrange to store your luggage on the day of your departure after 10.30am to allow an extra day for that last walk, route on the cliffs or dip in the sea!
- Provision for pets can be made subject to prior discussion.
- The number of persons confirmed by the booking must not be exceeded.
- All outdoor gear and footwear must be kept in the drying room/lock-up.
- Upon vacation of The Chaffhouse, we ask that you leave it clean and tidy using the cleaning products provided and to inform us of any damage or breakages.
It is advisable that visitors take out their own holiday insurance for the period of their stay.
- As Lower Hardingsdown Farm is a working farm, we ask that visitors do not wander around the farm buildings and stock-yard without permission.
- Stag, Hen and single sex groups accepted but require a bond when booking.