The Chaffhouse was once the barn used for grinding the corn to feed to the animals, it is now a beautifully converted cottage providing a wonderfully sociable setting for get togethers with family and friends. Warm and cosy in the winter and light and airy in the summer The Chaffhouse is surrounded by beautiful countryside and looks out across the lush fields onto Hardingsdown Hill from where the panoramic views of Gower and beyond are stunning. The village of Llangennith is only a 20 minute walk away mostly off road or 3 minutes in the car and Llangennith beach is just a 5 minute drive away.
The Chaffhouse has four bedrooms, sleeps 10 and has flexibility with bed arrangements as some of the beds can be zipped and linked to create super king size beds. Bed linen is provided
- Bedroom 1 sleeps two – downstairs. This has two single beds that can be zipped together to make a large (Super King) double bed.
- Bedroom 2 sleeps two – upstairs. This has two single beds.
- Bedroom 3 sleeps two – upstairs. Two single beds that can be zipped together to make large double
- Bedroom 4 sleeps four – upstairs. A bunk bed and two single beds that can be zipped together.
- There are two bathrooms (one downstairs and one upstairs) each with a wash hand basin, toilet and shower and one wet room (downstairs).
In the kitchen there is a large dining table to seat 10 people, a range cooker, a fridge freezer and a dishwasher.
The Chaffhouse has free WiFi and a Smart TV in the living room
Outside there is an enclosed garden with a patio area which catches the sun all day and evening perfect for BBQs. We also provide a purpose built drying room, a lock up for the safe storage of outdoor kit and equipment and a wash down area for wetsuits, bikes, surf boards etc.
Ample parking for 5 cars.
Dogs very welcome.
CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK THE CHAFFHOUSE
Provisional bookings by phone or email, and confirmed by 30% deposit.