Book The Bunkhouse
Low Season (Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec)
2 Night Weekend Break from £380.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £480.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £650.00
Midweek Nights from £160.00 per night
Mid Season (Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sept & Oct)
2 Night Weekend Break from £440.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £600.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £900.00
Midweek Nights from £180.00 per night
High Season (Jul & Aug)
2 Night Weekend Break from £500.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £660.00
7 Night Weekend Break from £1400.00
Midweek Nights from £200.00 per night
Changeover day Friday
Dogs are very welcome at £10 per dog
Please contact Allison for seasonal prices or for larger groups, to book both cottages together.
Things to Bring
The Bunkhouse is fully furnished and well equipped: we provide pillows, cleaning products and washing-up liquid. Bedding is not supplied as standard but can be hired if preferred at £5.00 per person. Or, if you would like to bring your own you will need to bring:
- Single Duvet Covers (although Duvets are provided)
- Bottom Sheets
- 2 Pillowcases
- Extra Loo Rolls: only one is provided per toilet!
The Bunkhouse is fully equipped for self catering, you will, of course, need to bring your own food!
If you want to know anything else about The Bunkhouse, or are unsure about availability, feel free to contact us!
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
Provisional bookings by phone or email and confirmed by a non refundable 30% deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- The Bunkhouse will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. We ask that you vacate the property by 10.30 am on the day of departure to allow time for cleaning and any maintenance before the next visitors arrive. We can arrange to store your luggage on the day of your departure after 10.30am to allow an extra day for that last walk, route on the cliffs or dip in the sea!
- Provision for pets can be made subject to prior discussion.
- The number of persons confirmed by the booking must not be exceeded.
- All outdoor gear and footwear must be kept in the drying room/lock-up.
- Upon vacation of bunkhouse, we ask that you leave The Bunkhouse clean and tidy using the cleaning products provided and to inform us of any damage or breakages.
- It is advisable that visitors take out their own holiday insurance for the period of their stay.
- As Lower Hardingsdown Farm is a working farm, we ask that visitors do not wander around the farm buildings and stock-yard without permission.
- Stag, Hen and single sex groups accepted but require a bond when booking.