Book The Bunkhouse
Jan, Feb & Dec
2 Night Weekend Break from £440.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £620.00
7 Night Weekly Break from £950.00
Midweek Nights from £180.00 per night
March, Apr, Oct & Nov
2 Night Weekend Break from £510.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £725.00
7 Night Weekly Break from £1250.00
Midweek Nights from £200.00 per night
May, June & Sept
2 Night Weekend Break from £525.00
3 Night Weekend Break from- £745.00
7 Night Weekly Break from £1600.00
Midweek Nights from £220.00 per night
July & August
2 Night Weekend Break from £545.00
3 Night Weekend Break from £770.00
7 Night Weekly Break from £1750.00
Midweek nights from £260.00 per night
Dogs are very welcome at £10 per dog
Please contact Allison for Christmas, New Year, Easter and Half Term holiday prices.
Things to Bring
The Bunkhouse is fully furnished and fully equipped for self-catering.
Bedlinen is provided. Please bring your own personal towels.
We also provide cleaning products, washing up liquid, tea towels, dishcloths and bath mats. You will just need to bring with you:
- Extra Loo Rolls
If you want to know anything else about The Bunkhouse, or are unsure about availability, feel free to contact us!
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM
Provisional bookings by phone or email and confirmed by a non refundable 30% deposit.
Terms and Conditions
- The Bunkhouse will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. We ask that you vacate the property by 10.30 am on the day of departure to allow time for cleaning and any maintenance before the next visitors arrive. We can arrange to store your luggage on the day of your departure after 10.30am to allow an extra day for that last walk, route on the cliffs or dip in the sea!
- Provision for pets can be made subject to prior discussion.
- The number of persons confirmed by the booking must not be exceeded.
- All outdoor gear and footwear must be kept in the drying room/lock-up.
- Upon vacation of bunkhouse, we ask that you leave The Bunkhouse clean and tidy using the cleaning products provided and to inform us of any damage or breakages.
- It is advisable that visitors take out their own holiday insurance for the period of their stay.
- As Lower Hardingsdown Farm is a working farm, we ask that visitors do not wander around the farm buildings and stock-yard without permission.
- Stag, Hen and single sex groups accepted but require a bond when booking.
Stag and Hen groups accepted on condition of paying a Bond and must book both The Bunkhouse and The Chaffhouse together.