Sat Nav Instructions
When using a sat nav, type in “Hardingsdown Lane” followed by our postcode, SA3 1HT, to bring you directly here rather than round the Hardingsdown Hill off road route!
- Exit M4 motorway at junction 47 (Swansea West). Take the A483(T) towards Swansea.
- At roundabout (approx 1 mile), take right turn onto A484.
- At next roundabout take 2nd left.
- After approximately 1 mile, turn left at roundabout towards Gowerton/Gower.
- You will go under a railway bridge and after 100m will reach traffic lights where you turn right towards Gower on B4295.
- Stay on this road for approximately 7 miles. You will go through the villages to Penclawdd, Crofty, Llanrhidian, Old Walls and then Burry Green.
- At about 0.5 miles AFTER Burry Green look out for a bus shelter and post box and turn left.
- Follow the lane to where the tarmac road changes into rough track and turn right into Lower Hardingsdown Farm.
- Drive down farmyard and Hardingsdown Bunkhouse will be on your left.
By Public Transport
There are regular trains from Lodon Paddington to Swansea train station: you can use National Rail Enquiries to plan your route. From there, it is a ten minute walk to the bus station where you can take the 116 bus to Burry Green, Muzzard Cross, which is only a ten minute walk away from The Bunkhouse. The timetable can be found at the website of NAT, who run the buses. For more information, the bus company number is 02920 442040.
Lower Hardingsdown Farm,
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 01792 386222