Once an old stable and cart shed, The Bunkhouse is now a beautifully converted cottage providing a wonderfully sociable setting for get togethers with family and friends. Warm and cosy in the winter and cool and airy in the summer The Bunkhouse is surrounded by beautiful countryside and looks out across the lush fields onto Hardingsdown Hill from where the panoramic views of Gower and beyond are stunning. The village of Llangennith is only a 20 minute walk away mostly off road or 3 minutes in the car and Llangennith beach is just a 5 minute drive away.
The Bunkhouse has four bedrooms, sleeps 12 and the beds are all singles or bunk beds with a duvet and two pillow cases on each bed. Bed linen can be hired or you can bring your own duvets covers, bottom sheets and two pillow cases.
- Bedroom 1 sleeps two – downstairs, in a bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 sleeps three – upstairs, in a bunk bed and a single bed
- Bedroom 3 sleeps two – upstairs in a bunk bed
- Bedroom 4 sleeps five – upstairs in single beds.
- There are three bathrooms (two downstairs and one upstairs) each with a wash hand basin, toilet and shower.
- In the kitchen there is a large dining table to seat 12 people, a range cooker, undercounter fridge plus a fridge freezer and a dishwasher.
- The Bunkhouse has free WiFi and a Smart TV in the living room.
Outside there is an enclosed garden with a patio area which is perfect for barbecues. We also provide a separate drying room, a lock up for the storage of any outdoor equipment, and a nearby outside tap for washing your gear.
There is ample parking for five cars.
Dogs are very welcome.
CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK THE BUNKHOUSE
Provisional bookings by phone or email, and confirmed by 30% deposit.